1. COMPETITION This tournament is a USBC\IGBO sanctioned handicap tournament and is open to men and women by invitation only. All USBC\IGBO rules apply except as noted in rules below.
3. HANDICAP & PAYOUT RATIO
5. AVERAGE ADJUSTMENTS (RERATING)
6. AVERAGE VERIFICATION
It is each bowler’s responsibility to verify the accuracy of their own average, whether originally submitted by the bowler, a team captain, or others.
Valid means of verification are:
7. ENTRY FEE
The entry fee is $100 (US) per bowler if postmarked or submitted electronically by August 01, 2022. The entry fee will be $115 (US) per bowler if postmarked or submitted electronically from August 02, 2022, through August 15, 2022. Entry fees must be in the form of money order, certified check or online through PayPal and are to be made payable to Show Me Classic. Mailed applications and fees are to be sent to: Show Me Classic, P.O. Box 968, St. Louis, MO 63101
8. SCRATCH MASTERS (optional)
1. All bowlers will have the option to participate in Scratch Masters based on their entering average.
2. Entry into the Scratch Masters event must be submitted before that bowler throws their first ball of any game for tournament competition.
3. The Scratch Masters competition will be held on Sunday, September 4th, with a starting time of approximately 1 hour after the completion of the team event to allow for lane dressing.
4. The divisions for Scratch Masters will be:
5. The six game scratch total from the Team and Doubles Handicap Tournament events will be used to determine the six qualifiers and two alternates for the competition. These scores will not carry over to the Scratch Masters competition. The list of qualifiers will be posted after the Team event verification at the lanes, on the SMC tournament website, and the tournament SMC Facebook page.
6. In the event of a tie for the sixth qualifying position, the bowler with the highest scratch game from Teams or Doubles play will be awarded the sixth position. Other bowler(s) will be classified as alternates.
7. Bowlers must check in 15 minutes prior to the scheduled shift.
8. A bowler who has not checked in 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start will be disqualified and replaced with the next available alternate.
1. Bowlers are allowed 10 minutes of practice before each match.
2. Each match will be composed of one game. Each match will be bowled on a new set of lanes.
3. Competition will be as follows:
4. If a tie exists during any game a 9th and 10th frame roll off will determine the winner of that match
5. Prize Fund
1) If there are 6 or more bowlers in a division, the top 6 bowlers in the division will participate Pay-outs will be for 1st and 2nd place minus line fees.
2) If there are 5 or less bowlers in a division, all participating bowlers in the division will participate in a smaller single-elimination tournament. Pay-out will be for 1st Place minus line fees.
9. NO-TAP TOURNAMENT (optional)
All decisions of the tournament director are final unless an appeal is made in accordance with USBC Rule 329